Saturday, April 28, 2012

She's a STAR!


We were asked by our nursing company Craig Home Care in Wichita if Larkin would be their model for some print ads for their agency.  Have I mentioned before that we LOVE photoshoots?!  We were MORE than happy to have them come over and get some great shots of Larkin, two of her nurses and me to promote their wonderful nursing agency.


 I'm sure this shot is to say "hey this is my room and I'm the QUEEN of it AND I'm the BOSS!  haha  Her equipment is in the background to show just how high tech she is.

 This is Leanne, she is an RN and she is one of Larkin's night nurses, she has been with us over 2 years. She works nights at a local hospital and takes care of Lark one night every week.  Sometimes on a Saturday Leanne comes to help us out too.
 This is Debbie, she is an RN.  She has been with us over a year. (I have GREAT nurses)  She takes care of Larkin two days a week.  Larkin makes Debbies laugh and they have such a good time together.  Debbie brightens our day.
I am also so grateful that we have had such wonderful, experienced nurses and a fabulous nursing company to work with.  I reccomend Craig Home Care to anyone that is needing nursing for their little one.  It has been such a saving grace to know that when I leave Larkin in the care of my nurses that she will be treated with respect and love while I am away.  I want to give recognition to my other three nurses for being just as wonderful...Ann our night nurse that works 5 nights a week (she has been with us the longest, 4 1/2 years) she has been a blessing,  Linda another great night nurse that we have had a year. She works one night a week. And last but not least Jessica our day nurse that works 3 days a week and also as a fill in whenever needed.  She has been with us for about 8 months.


a BIG thank you to Craig and our nurses!

I know Craig is always looking for wonderful nurses so if you'd like to apply here is the
contact info:

Craig Home Health Care http://craighomecare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment