Monday, April 23, 2012

THIS SIGN SAYS IT ALL


When I saw this saying on Pinterest I knew that I had to have  SugarBritches Designs make a custom sign for Larkin's room.  What can I say except that Summer from SugarBritches did an amazing job and made it exactly how I wanted it.  I wanted it to compliment the owl hanging that was already on the wall next to Lark's bed.  LOOK!  So awesome! THANK YOU SUMMER!!


Let me just say that Larkin is one smart cookie.....She does NOT talk...She can't do alot of things but one thing she is not, is dumb.  She is not a vegetable like one nurse long ago stated to me (she lasted one day at our house after that statement) She is an exceptionally "with it" little lady.  She understands a lot of things and if she could talk I would probably be washing her mouth out with soap for telling my secrets.  LOL  just kidding:)

I am having another sign made for Larkin's best friend Leah so they can have matching sayings in their rooms.


LOVE THESE TWO LITTLE GIRLS

No comments:

Post a Comment