Friday, April 6, 2012

IT'S ALL THE RAGE AT LARKIE LU BOWS.....CADET HATS!


I started making these cadet hats last November at the request of my beautiful daughter in law Mandy. Since then I have had so many requests for cadet hats in all color combinations that I'm really having fun with them! All the cadet hats in this post are available on the LARKIE LU BOWS website now.  Not only are these available but your requests are welcomed!


I'm absolutely LOVING this one!!!  I have plans to wear this in the summertime with a white sundress and lots of fun jewelry...BUT... I haven't waited for that sundress,  I'm already sporting this hat with my jeans and t-shirts....


Yep!  I own this one too! 
I really can't get enough of them....
I have some very LOYAL customers that I'm sure their husbands are not happy with me.  On the average they own at least FIVE of them!  lol  I'm loving that and of course them for purchasing them and supporting Larkie Lu Bows.


Yes and guess what?   If you guessed that I have sported this hat in support of our Kansas Jayhawks then you are absolutely right....  I can also do K-STATE in purple and white on a black hat or even on a white cadet hat.  I have actually sold out of  the KSU hat so no picture to share with you at this time.

I have done other high school colors and that's really fun as well.  It's fun to show up at a sporting event supporting your team with a fun piece of clothing or accessories that are new and exciting.  People will be asking you where in the world did you get that awesome hat!


THE BROWN CADET WITH NEUTRAL AND BROWN ZEBRA


Just another great hat....think about this, you could totally where this one to support Breast Cancer Awareness or just for the heck of it because it's PINK!!!!

Remember....the sky's the limit with these hats.  I have put huge buttons in the center of the frayed flowers instead of the bling centers.  It's your call.

Support your sports teams, schools and just wear them to support your wardrobe!


This is Mandy wearing the very first cadet hat....she was the inspiration behind these awesome hats.  She is pictured with my gorgeous son Skylar:)








No comments:

Post a Comment