Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July Fun.... Starting on the THIRD!

Every year Colton looks forward to the 4th of July!  I think its playing with fire that floats his boat...lol 
He begs and begs us to buy fireworks as soon as he see's the tents being put up and before the fireworks are ever even in the tents.  Silly boy!

\
After about $70.00 in fireworks we were on our way home when Colton tells me that the place we just bought the fireworks wasn't the GOOD place.  Are you kidding me?  I can't even stand to BUY the fireworks because I feels like I'm burning dollar bills with a lighter. I just told him that the ones we just bought were in all the tents and everyone sold the same ones and he would have fun with the ones in the bag:) 
Colton starts popping his fireworks as soon as he can so we usually start our festivities a bit earlier than the fourth.
Here's Miss Lucy Lu in her adorable little tank that of course I purchased on Etsy.  She is sporting the same bow from last year but I so loved this one that I figured she could wear it one more time.

LOVE THAT LITTLE PROFILE!

Colton wanted to take a picture with the flag.  I was wondering if that was okay to be drapped over his shoulders and he said that it just couldn't touch the ground.  We were all good then because it didn't touch the ground!!
(p.s.  I'm really wanting him to get a haircut but he says NO! It's an experiment at this point....)

Love the fireworks in the background

Giving his mommy some love! 
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment