Sunday, July 31, 2011

LARKIE LU BOWS DRAWING FOR FREE ITEM!

Okay friends...Here is the skinny!  August is SMA Awareness Month and I/Larkie Lu Bows will be doing a drawing for a free item of your choice. Each Friday for the entire month of August one lucky winner will be drawn.  It's so super easy to enter and here's how ya do it!
1.  Go to www.larkielubows.com and choose an item...any item of your choice and comment under that item telling me why you like/LOVE it so much!
2.  Go to my Larkie Lu Bows Facebook page and on my page tell me the item you chose!
3.  If you haven't LIKED Larkie Lu Bows yet on Facebook then just LIKE me and you are then entered into the AWESOME drawing. 

Please tell your friends and have them tell their friends...etc...etc...and so forth! 
We can bring so much attention to SMA by things like this.  My drawing just might get into the hands of someone that just wants a bow but then they will see it's WAY more than just a FREE bow..  It's our kiddo's we are doing this for, to get the WORD out and be HEARD, to raise money for RESEARCH and to FIND A CURE FOR THIS HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE disease that has taken over our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping to spread awareness about SMA as we work towards a CURE for our kiddos!!! The contest is a great idea and very nice of you.

    Tina and Ally
    www.angelally.com

    ReplyDelete